Terms of Business
Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and
|means ValetPRO Ltd, a company registered in England under 05350876, whose registered address is Units A3-4, Eastside Business Park, Beach Road, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 0FB and whose main trading address is Units A3-4, Eastside Business Park, Beach Road, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 0FB.
Information About Us
- Our Site, www.valetpro.global, is owned and operated by ValetPRO Ltd a limited company registered in England under 05350876, whose registered address is Units A3-4, Eastside Business Park, Beach Road, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 0FB and whose main trading address is Units A3-4, Eastside Business Park, Beach Road, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 0FB. Our VAT number is GB 861 3029 43.
- We are a member of the Chamber Of Commerce.
Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Subject to sub-Clause[ s] 4.3 [ and 4.6] you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print [ one copy of any] page[ s] from Our Site;
- Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. [ This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.]
- [ Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.]
Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- [ You may link to any page of Our Site.]OR
- [ You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, https://www.valetpro.global/index.html. Deep-linking to other pages requires Our express written permission.]
- [ Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at https://www.valetpro.global/contact.html for further information.]
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- [ is sexually explicit] ;
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- [ The content restrictions in sub-Clause 5.4 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 5.4. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.]
Links to Other Sites
- Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. [ Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to the application of our products.]
- Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- No part of Our Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods or services are sold through Our Site and the details of [ goods] AND/OR [ services] provided on Our Site are provided for general information purposes only.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that any and all pricing information shown on Our Site is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices at any time and may add or remove special offers and promotions from time to time. All pricing information is reviewed and updated regularly.
- Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all representations and descriptions of products available from Us correspond to the actual product available, variations or errors may occur.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that any products shown on Our Site will be available from Us. Please contact Us if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- [ Our Site is intended for non-commercial use only.] If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and Cookies
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. [ If We do so, details of the changes will be highlighted at the top of this page.] Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
To contact Us, please email Us via Our contact page at https://www.valetpro.global/contact.html
Communications from Us
- If We have your contact details, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to 7 business days for your new preferences to take effect.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us via https://www.valetpro.global/contact.html.]
- Any and all personal information that We may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Reply to any communications you send to Us;
- Send you important notices, as detailed in Clause 14;
- We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
- If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and ValetPRO Ltd the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|means collectively all information that you submit to ValetPRO Ltd via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 2018;
|means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 12;
|means ValetPRO Ltd of Unit A1, Eastside Business Park, Beach Road, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 0FB ;
|“UK and EU Cookie Law”
|means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
|means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by ValetPRO Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
|means the website that you are currently using (https://www.valetpro.global/index.html ) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.https://www.valetpro.global/about.html ) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of ValetPRO Ltd and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- [ name;]
- [ date of birth;]
- [ gender;]
- [ job title;]
- [ profession;]
- [ contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;]
- [ demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;]
- [ financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;]
- [ IP address (automatically collected);]
- [ web browser type and version (automatically collected);]
- [ operating system (automatically collected);]
- [ a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)]
Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit may be retained by ValetPRO Ltd.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018. For more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- [ internal record keeping;]
- [ improvement of our products / services;]
- [ transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;]
- [ contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.]
Third Party Websites and Services
- ValetPRO Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing.
- The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that ValetPRO requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- ValetPRO Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of ValetPRO Ltd. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. [ When contacted you can request to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.]
Controlling Use of Your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by ValetPRO Ltd (where such data is held).
Data security is of great importance to ValetPRO Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- [ Specifically we use the following methods:
- All information is password protected
- By using this Website you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than ValetPRO Ltd. Third party cookies are used on this Website. These cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before any Cookies are placed on your computer[ , subject to sub-Clause 12.5] AND/OR [ sub-Clause 12.8] , you will be presented with a pop up message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling ValetPRO Ltd to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended. [ You will be given the opportunity to allow only first party Cookies and block third party Cookies.]
- [ Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.]
- This Website uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Changes to this Policy
ValetPRO Ltd reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE:
In these Conditions of Sales all references to ‘Seller’ are to ValetPRO Ltd, and all references to ‘Buyer’ are to the person, firm, company or corporation by whom the order is given.
All sales by Seller are subject only to the following conditions, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in Buyer’s general conditions of purchase or in any other document issued by Buyer. Conflicting and additional terms and conditions of any such documents shall be deemed deleted and not binding upon the parties, except insofar as expressly agreed in writing by Seller.
Orders of Buyer shall not bind Seller until confirmed by Seller in writing or by any electronic means of its choice.
The price indicated on the order confirmation shall be considered to be the price agreed between the Buyer and Seller. In case of multiple or future delivery, prices are subject to revision by Seller at any time.
Buyer shall pay on the terms stated on the order confirmation, or, failing such indication, net without discount 30 days from date of invoice. Seller reserves the right to suspend further deliveries, or require any satisfactory securities, in the event Buyer fails to pay in full for any one shipment when same becomes due. In case of late payment, Seller will charge Buyer interest which shall be the maximum amount of 1.5% per month on all overdue amounts or the maximum amount permitted by law. All payments will be made without set off or counterclaims.
All quotation and prices are exclusive of any Duties and Taxes unless specifically itemised at the time of quotation.
Bankruptcy, etc of Buyer.
If the buyer shall become bankrupt or make any composition with the Buyers creditors or if a receiver shall be appointed of the whole or any part of the assets of the Buyer or if any resolution shall b e passed or petition be presented or any order made for the winding up of the Buyer or if the Buyer shall fail to pay any goods supplied by the Seller on the due date the Seller may immediately and without notice terminate the contract with the Buyer without prejudice to any rights which may be accrued to the Seller prior to such termination.
Passing of Property and Risk.
No property in the goods supplied shall pass from the Seller to Buyer until Seller has received payment in full for such goods and all additional debts and charges owing to Seller in respect of this and other transactions between the parties. Until payment in full, Buyer shall hold the proceeds of the sale of the goods or any other goods or products in which the goods are incorporated on trust for Seller absolutely. The risk in the goods and in packages and pallets shall pass to the Buyer at the point of delivery stated in this Contract unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing.
Interpretation of Trade / Incoterms.
The interpretation of trade terms shall be in accordance with latest version of Incoterms as published by the International Chamber of Commerce and updated from time to time.
Seller shall deliver the goods at the place of delivery in accordance with the terms stated on the order confirmation. Failing such indication, the goods shall be delivered Ex Works per Incoterms latest version as published by the iInternational Chamber of Commerce and updated from time to time.
Seller shall endeavour to delivery the goods at the time stated on the order confirmation. Failing such indication, the goods shall be delivered at the time Seller deems appropriate.
Delivery and Force Majeure.
Dates given for dispatch or delivery by Seller are approximate. Seller shall not be liable for delay unless:-
a) the delay is of an unreasonable length and
b) the delay is not due to any circumstances beyond our reasonable control which shall include without limitation, fire, flood, explosions, riots, wars, terrorism, perils of the sea, labour troubles, machinery breakages, Government actions or prohibitions, shortages of raw materials or energy at reasonable cost, and/or traffic stoppages.
Buyer shall examine the conformity of the goods with the specifications and/or samples within 10 working days upon receipt. All claims by Buyer, including, without limitation, claims for alleged defects, damage and shortage, must be made in writing and received by Seller within 10 working days after Buyer’s receipt of the goods, understanding that in any event, all claims made after the goods have been resold by the Buyer, or have undergone any processing or treatment in any form whatsoever shall be null and void. Notwithstanding the foregoing, apparent transport damages must be notified to the carrier and to Seller upon delivery. Claims concerning defects that could not be discovered within the above time limit despite accurate inspection of the goods must be made in writing and received by Seller within 10 working days from discovery of the defects, and, in any event, not later than 90 days after Buyer’s receipt of the goods. Failure of Buyer to give notice of any claim within the applicable time period specified above shall be deemed an absolute and unconditional waiver for such claim. In case of duly proven defective goods, Seller shall, at its choice, either replace or repair at its own cost such defective goods, or refund the Buyer the price paid.
In the absence of a mutually agreed specification from the buyer, the product delivered shall comply with seller’s specification.
The goods supplied are warranted to be within our standard specifications for the goods current at the relevant time. Any specifications or details of goods given by the Seller are meant only a a general indication of the nature of the goods and the Seller shall not be liable for, nor shall the Buyer be entitled to, any other remedy on the ground of discrepancies between the same and the goods supplied. All other conditions, guarantees or warranties whether express or implied by Statute Common Law or otherwise including but not limited to conditions, guarantees or warranties as to quality, fitness for purpose or description of the goods, their life or wear or use under any conditions whether known or made known to us or not are hereby excluded. Our liability for any and all loss or damage to the Buyer from defective goods or from any other use whatsoever shall be limited to the purchase price of the goods unless we shall have replaced them with goods conforming in all respects to the contract in which event we shall be under no further liability to the buyer. Subject as aforesaid we shall be under no liability in contract or in tort for any loss, expenses, injuries or damage direct or indirect nor any consequential loss provided always that except to the extent allowed by law. Nothing in these conditions shall be construed as purporting to exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
All information and materials (including the goods or samples thereof) provided by Seller to Buyer are confidential and may not be disclosed by Buyer to any third parties (other that its affiliates).
Buyer shall not perform, direct or indirectly, either any analysis of the goods (or samples thereof) for anything other than quality control purposes.
Compliance with Laws.
Buyer agrees that it shall be its responsibility to comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the products its order from Seller.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
All purchases by Buyer from Seller shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the LAW OF THE PLACE OF THE SELLER’S REGISTERED OFFICE, excluding application of any conflict of laws rules and the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any dispute arising out of, or in connection with the purchase of goods by Buyer shall be submitted to the courts having JURISDICTION AT THE PLACE OF SELLER’S REGISTERED OFFICE, WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO SELLER’S RIGHT TO TAKE ACTION AT THE PLACE OF THE BUYER’S REGISTERED OFFICE.
Website Promotional Offers: Terms & Conditions:
- Offers apply against the full UK RRP displayed price of ValetPRO products contained within the offer only
- Offers apply to UK website purchases for delivery to a UK address only
- Offers CAN NOT be used in conjunction with any other available deal, discount or promotion against our offer products
- Additional deals, discounts or promotions CAN be applied against products that are not part of our promoted offer products where possible at the time of online checkout
- Offers apply whilst stocks last. ValetPRO reserve the right to end offers at any point during the course of their promotion
- Our offers are available during the promoted offer period only
- Due to potential high demand, please allow up to 5 working days from receipt of your payment confirmation for the despatch of your order