Snow Seal: Si02 Protection
ValetPRO Snow Seal is a specially formulated coating to be applied by via a pressure washer foam lance. Snow Seal awards your vehicle with a durable hydrophobic coating that leads to remarkable water beading.
ValetPRO Snow Seal is a specially formulated coating to be applied by via a pressure washer foam lance. Snow Seal awards your vehicle with a durable hydrophobic coating that leads to remarkable water beading. Application could not be easier– simply spray on a clean vehicle at the specified dilution, rinse off and then dry using a ValetPRO Drying Towel; this process will leave an impressive glossy finish with no cure time required.
With no need to apply protective wax layers, ValetPRO Snow Seal will dramatically cut down on the time it takes to clean your vehicle. It really is a game changer for when the winter draws in and for those with a busy lifestyle but who still love looking after their pride and joy.
The use of pH neutral products such as Foamula 1 Snow Foam, Dragons Breath, Advanced Poseidon Car Wash or Concentrated Car Wash will ensure that the protection gained from the use of ValetPRO Snow Seal lasts beyond multiple washes.
- Before application, ensure that the vehicle is out of direct sunlight and that the paintwork is both clean and cool to the touch.
- Dilute in a clean foam lance bottle. Mix 50ml of product with 250ml of water.
- Apply to the vehicle. It’s worth noting at this stage that you want to avoid product application to the windscreen whenever possible.
- There’s no cure time required so just rinse the vehicle off with a pressure washer. Avoid letting Snow Seal dry onto your vehicle.
- For the best finish we suggest drying your vehicle with a ValetPRO Drying Towel.
- In case you got any Snow Seal on your glass, we suggest you now clean your windscreen, windows and wiper blades with Glass Cleaner to eradicate any potential for smearing